Save 60% on purchase of Pantech Crossover Prepaid Android GoPhone at Amazon.com with free shipping services. The Pantech Crossover Phone is Android-powered smartphone consisting of 3.1-inch touchscreen and a full slide-out qwerty keyboard. It features 600 MHz processor, GPS for navigation, 802.11b/g/n wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, location services, 3MP camera/camcorder and HTML web browser.
The Pantech Crossover Android GoPhone provides up to 5 hrs of talk-time and up to 360 hrs of stand-by time. The Pantech Crossover AT&T Phone has 2.0 MicroUSB port for mass storage, memory expansion via microSD card slots and 2 GB microSD card (included). The sporty good looks as well as durable design of Pantech Crossover Android GoPhone together makes it a perfect fit for any active lifestyle. With the help of integrated Google technology, you can get Crossover functioning that brings one-touch access to all popular Google mobile services.
- Music player
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Video capture capabilities
- Pre-loaded AllSport GPS app
- Voice recognition capabilities
- Messaging accessibility including SMS text, MMS images/video & IM instant messaging
- Personal and corporate e-mail access through Google push, Yahoo!, POP3 & IMAP
Support and Connectivity:
- AT&T lightning quick HSPA 3G network
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- Android 2.2 OS
- Android Market for browsing and downloading
- Preloaded Android apps including Browser, Calendar, Calculator, Email, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube, etc.
- Google applications like Gmail, Google Search, Google Talk, etc.
- Google Maps Navigation with 360° views for real-time traffic and destinations
What's in the Box:
- Rechargeable battery
- 2 GB microSD card
- Quick start guide
This 3.2 pounds weighted Android AT&T Phone from Pantech has 4.3 x 2.3 x 0.5 inches approximate dimensions.More details about Pantech Crossover Prepaid Android GoPhone